You’re Reading “Cohabitation With My Ex-Husband” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
Living together with my ex-husband?
Sarah never thought she would one day meet Michael, her ex-husband, again in the operating room with his body full of wounds and needing treatment from her.
They were already divorced for three years, and Sarah didn’t have a good memory of the man. If she could… she would have let him die. However, she was a doctor, and a doctor's job was to save patients.
Sarah immediately regretted her decision to save the man because it turned out that Michael had amnesia and remembered that they just got married!
To make matters worse, she stupidly accepted her ex-in-law's request to pretend to remain Michael's wife while taking care of him. Why did she do that?
However… during the time she spent with her ex-husband, Michael's attitude was very different from what Sarah had last remembered. He was very gentle… and loving. It made the feelings she thought were gone, come up to the surface.
Would Sarah be able to deal with her feelings? What would happen when Michael's memory suddenly returned? Would his attitude stay the same?
“Wifey,” Michael called, looking at Sarah who was lying beside him.
“Hm,” Sarah answered curtly, not looking at Michael.
“I think I'm healthy.”
Sarah's body stiffened when she heard that. Was Michael healthy? Did that mean he had remembered everything? Would he scold her for tricking him?
“Wifey? Why are you silent? I think I'm healthy and I can do it,” Michael said quietly.
“What do you mean?” Sarah finally looked at Michael with raised eyebrows. “Do what?”
- Chapter 1 Meeting Your Ex-Husband On The Operating Table
- Chapter 2 Amnesia
- Chapter 3 Mr. Collins’s Request
- Chapter 4 The Patient Doctor Genre Exists Not Without A Reason
- Chapter 5 Looked Like Having An Affair
- Chapter 6 I Could Be Fired
- Chapter 7 Apartement’s Password
- Chapter 8 Your Bras And Panties Were Stolen!
- Chapter 9 You Don’t Need To Apologize
- Chapter 10 Shopping
- Chapter 11 Michael’s Girlfriend
- Chapter 12 They Has Divorced
- Chapter 13 Is He Really Michael?
- Chapter 14 Let’s Go To Sleep
- Chapter 15 Collins
- Chapter 16 You Are Divorced?
- Chapter 17 Graduation
- Chapter 18 Thank You For Marrying Me
- Chapter 19 Sarah’s Plan
- Chapter 20 Date
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report