Bone Painting Coroner
You’re Reading “Bone Painting Coroner” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
In the 21st century, she was the outstanding world renowned darling of the field of archeology. Then, she transmigrated and became Jinjiang city’s Ji Family’ Third Miss, a small malnourished girl who starved to death. She was unfavored by her father and treated like air by the rest. Therefore, just to earn money and feed herself she had to return to her old profession – being a forensic anthropologist.
With a pair of dextrous hands, she stroked and examined those clickety white bones to solve old and dusty unresolved cases.
He was a handsome cold prince. Just to see the beauty smile, he would not hesitate to throw away his moral principles and repeatedly flirt with her.
In the end, he only received a supercilious look from her, as she declared “Prince, one touch is a 1,000 taels.”
“Then, this prince will give you 10,000 taels for a kiss!”
- Chapter 1 – Opening the Coffin to Paint Out Bones
- Chapter 2 – Unfortunate Past
- Chapter 3 – Nameless Corpses
- Chapter 4 – A Violent Death?
- Chapter 5 – A person, a lantern and a sandalwood box
- Chapter 6 – Ravenous Wolf and Forced Marriage
- Chapter 7: The Top-notch Primate
- Chapter 8: A Meaningless Farce
- Chapter 9: Frightened to Death!
- Chapter 10: A Cup of Tea
- Chapter 11: Which Murder Case?
- Chapter 12 – Unseal the Coffin
- Chapter 13 – Time of Death?
- Chapter 14 – Rice Poison
- Chapter 15 – Do You Like Women’s Bedroom?
- Chapter 16 – The Sharp-tongued Prince
- Chapter 17 – Bearing? Bear?
- Chapter 18 – This Prince is Not Picky!
- Chapter 19 – The Murderer Might not Be Alone
- Chapter 20 – This is An Illness
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report