You’re Reading “BIOLOGICAL SUPERCOMPUTER SYSTEM” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
The human race is fending off the assault of the thaids, strange monsters evolved by animals occupying most of the earth's surface.
Because of the monsters, society has evolved into one based on individual fighting prowess; Erik is an abandoned young boy living in such society with the most useless of the powers.
Everything changes when his father returns home, bringing something he would have never expected.
[DOWNLOADING INFORMATION FROM THE HOST -GENERAL KNOWLEDGE- IN PROGRESS]
[ALL SYSTEMS READY]
[WELCOME TO THE BIOLOGICAL SUPERCOMPUTER SYSTEM, HOST ERIK ROMANO]
- Chapter 1 Erik Romano
- Chapter 2 I Can’t Believe You Came Back
- Chapter 3 Surprise
- Chapter 4 Another Day
- Chapter 5 A Little Revenge
- Chapter 6 That Explains A Lot
- Chapter 7 Its Not All Roses And Dandelions Out There
- Chapter 8 First Training
- Chapter 9 An Unexpected Call
- Chapter 10 Benjamin Kaminski (1)
- Chapter 11 Benjamin Kaminski (2)
- Chapter 12 Finally Hope
- Chapter 13 A Better Power
- Chapter 14 The Densophs
- Chapter 15 Attack To The Barrier (1)
- Chapter 16 Attack To The Barrier (2)
- Chapter 17 Attack To The Barrier (3)
- Chapter 18 What Did You Just Say?
- Chapter 19 Extraction Aborted
- Chapter 20 Orders
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report