Behind the Scenes in Naruto World
You’re Reading “Behind the Scenes in Naruto World” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
In the 56th year of the Konoha calendar, Akatsuki added two more members, one of whom was named Uchiha Itachi and the other named Uehara Naraku.
(One Piece World)
That year, the Baroque Work recruited new employees, and the president, Warlord Crocodile, held a smoking pipe and looked at some resumes with satisfaction. One of the resumes was a young man smiling very kindly. He called Uehara Naraku.
The Great Tomb of Nazarick.
The Ainz Ooal Gown guild members gather here, and they will carry out the last guild activity before the game closing service. Momonga looked at his friend and said in a deep voice, “Takimi-san, please use your ring to summon Uehara Naraku! Let's bring down the strongest world boss in this game! After this game is closed, Uehara Naraku's Favor is useless, right...”
On the battlefield of Shinigami and Hollow.
A young Shinigami named Uehara Naraku was full of frustration,
“Sorry, Captain Aizen, I'm still too cowardly...”
“This is not cowardice.”
Aizen Sosuke smiled and shook his head. He patted the young Shinigami on the shoulder and praised, “This is kindness, and kindness is a noble character worthy of praise.”
Tony Stark walked into the building and pointed his finger at an employee who likes to drink juice, “You are fired, go get your liquidated damages...”
“Mr. Stark, Mr. Uehara Naraku has just passed the interview, and he hasn't signed a formal contract...”
“Isn't that just right? We don't even have to pay liquidated damages.”
He is an Actor.
He is a Conspirator.
He is a God.
Uehara Naraku transmigrated into the Anime World with a single purpose of becoming the biggest boss in the world. Watch as he travels different worlds and turns them upside down using his acting skill and conspiracy behind everyone's back.
- Chapter 1: Naraku Uehara
- Chapter 2: Actually
- Chapter 3: The First Meeting of the Three Kings of Acting
- Chapter 4: Experiencing the Power of the Sharingan
- Chapter 5: I Also Want to be an Official Member
- Chapter 6: The Boy Carrying the Light of Akatsuki
- Chapter 7: Breaking the Paper Clone
- Chapter 8: Pain Who Cares About Members
- Chapter 9: If you want to escape, you have to ask me, right
- Chapter 10: The Teacher Teaches Well
- Chapter 11: Killing a Salamander
- Chapter 12: A Titled Enemy
- Chapter 13: Seeking Your Own Death
- Chapter 14: I Want to Hear a Manly Story
- Chapter 15: Confiscated by Konan
- Chapter 16: Akatsuki Organization Meeting
- Chapter 17: 100 Million Explosive Tags
- Chapter 18: Find him a friend
- Chapter 19: White Zetsu’s Disguise
- Chapter 20: Roadside Encounter
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report