You’re Reading “Becoming a Sage Starts From Condensing the Essence of Time” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
Just now, a female sword immortal flew past you on her sword, and you looked up. You caught a glimpse of the female sword immortal from a hundred years ago who slew a demon dragon in the Boundless Eastern Sea. She was at the pinnacle of her power in the mortal realm, and you felt something in your heart, condensing the essence of time into the technique of “Dragon Slayer.”
Just now, an old beggar passed by you, and you glanced at him. You caught a glimpse of the old beggar from three hundred years ago who knocked on the tightly closed gates of heaven with his dog-beating stick, laughing at the immortals in the sky. You condensed the essence of time into the technique of “God Beater.”
Just now, a scholar asked you for a sip of wine, and you squinted at him. You observed the scholar from five hundred years ago who studied the sword by lamplight at night, dressed in white. On the battlefield at the border, he decapitated countless members of the enemy race, his aura engulfing the vast land like a ferocious beast. You condensed the essence of time into the technique of “Enduring Spirit.”
An Le traveled through time to this chaotic world, where life was fragile and worthless.
Fortunately, An Le could see the past experiences of others, whether glorious, sorrowful, or helpless, and then condense them into the essence of time to make himself stronger.
As a young practitioner, he cultivated his spirit and accumulated the essence of time.
With a calm and peaceful heart, he quietly knocked on the door of cultivation, peacefully becoming a sage.
- Chapter 1: I See the Female Sword Immortal Sitting in the Chamber
- Chapter 2: Observing the Sword Immortal and Condensing the Dao Fruit
- Chapter 3: Beginning Cultivation, Constable Requests Painting
- Chapter 4: A Maid with More Than Ten Wisps of Age Qi
- Chapter 5: I Observe the Divine Charm Through Age
- Chapter 6: Madam’s Sword Dance, A Paper Sketch
- Chapter 7: Realistic Drawing, Lighting a Green Lamp on the Cultivation Path
- Chapter 8: Some Shoot Heavenly Immortals With Bows, Some Sacrifice Lives to Construct a Skeleton Temple
- Chapter 9: The Young Man Slashes Serenity with a Sword, Instant Meditation
- Chapter 10: Employment, Learning Drawing, Carriage by the Road
- Chapter 11: Calamity Impending, Young Man Who Got Rich Overnight
- Chapter 12: As Strong as One-Tenth of Miss Zhuifeng
- Chapter 13: The Young Man Turns into a Fierce Tiger
- Chapter 14: The Difference Between Cultivators and Thugs
- Chapter 15: Madam Plucks the Spring Rain for the Young Man’s Pride
- Chapter 16: Heart Sword Jade Guanyin, Fierce Tiger in the Young Man’s Chest
- Chapter 17: Observing Luo Qingchen’s Humiliation, Condensing the Dao Fruit Fearlessly
- Chapter 18: The Young Man Takes Revenge Straightforwardly, Yuan Meng’s Prince Consort, Fourth Master Lin
- Chapter 19: Dao Fruit Metamorphosis, Thousand-Year Genius
- Chapter 20: Increasingly Stricter Metamorphosis Conditions
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report