Banished to Another World
You’re Reading “Banished to Another World” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
The scum Medicine God was banished to a savage other world, forced to undergo reformation!
The soul of Yan Mo, who had thoroughly offended the heavens, passed through to another world, not waking for long before realizing the cruel circumstances he was in.
He was hit unconscious by another person and carried back as winter food reserves.
The tribe that he was at was a super-Spartan type of primitive tribe.
The people here only cared about two things: Fighting strength! Fighting strength!
The former fighting strength is used on the battlefield, the latter fighting strength……
Checking illness? Chinese medical doctor? Drinking bitter dregs? What sort of toy is that? Are you conspiring to murder my tribe’s young warriors? Kill!
Growing wheat? Raising pigs and chicken? We’re warriors, not s*aves! Kill!
Teaching women how to make clothes and cook? Making soap and perfume for them? f*ck, unexpectedly seducing the tribe’s women! Kill!
You say you’re god’s messenger? Come to guide us in the direction of a more beautiful life? Very good, give you one day’s period, go and subdue all of our enemies and turn them all into s*aves to bring back. Impossible? Kill!
Yan Mo, “……”
- Chapter 1: Struggling to survive
- Chapter 2: Cruel reality tells him that this is the world to be expected from the whole Tribe
- Chapter 3: Yuan Tribe
- Chapter 4:The Price of not Saving
- Chapter 5: Banishment Guide: The First Bully in the Universe
- Chapter 6: Punishment always comes when You Forget
- Chapter 7: About to think: It’s a tragic word.
- Chapter 8: You will be punished if you do not try your best.
- Chapter 9: What it takes to save you? Comrade!
- Chapter 10: I am going to die!
- Chapter 11: Fights with the sky, fights with the Earth, fights with Others, and fights with the Guide! Referred to as Fighting!
- Chapter 12: Scientific Analysis! Everything a Reason
- Chapter 13: Too Shocked!
- Chapter 14 The importance of arm length in hitting a nail on the Head
- Chapter 15: The messenger of God is not as good as the one that God X-ed!
- Chapter 16: Is there anyone who is Worse than Me?
- Chapter 17: Opportunities to escape from the Horde
- Chapter 18: Nothing is more tragic than Bedwetting...
- Chapter 19: What is the structure of the primitive human brain?
- Chapter 20: God’s malice is Everywhere.
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report