Back to the Sixties: Farm, Get Wealthy & Raise the Cubs
You’re Reading “Back to the Sixties: Farm, Get Wealthy & Raise the Cubs” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
Lin Qing He transmigrated into a novel and became one of its cannon fodders. The novel’s background is non-viable 1960s, a time of want to eat but nothing to eat and want to wear but nothing to wear.
Although there is a lack of supplies and life was monotonous, this wasn’t what she was concerned about because she got a small personal interspatial space, which was stuffed with supplies, so temporarily there were no worries about her basic needs.
What she’s worried about is that if she remembers correctly, her three so-called sons will become big villains in the future, and their upright and cold dad will end up with an undeniable end.
Lin Qing He looked at the three future villain sons, the eldest who was only five years old, the second child was only three years old, and the third child was only one year old, and decided to give them half of a big white bun first…
- Chapter 1 Personal Interspatial Space part1
- Chapter 2 Personal Interspatial Space part2
- Chapter 3 Personal Interspatial Space part3
- Chapter 4 Personal Interspatial Space part4
- Chapter 5 Three villain sons
- Chapter 6 Mold and pinch
- Chapter 7 Big White Bun?
- Chapter 8 Egg & Lean Pork Congee
- Chapter 9 Sound bitchy
- Chapter 10 Well Made Foundation
- Chapter 11 Zhou Familys Affair
- Chapter 12 Need to buy it sooner or later
- Chapter 13 Siren-like
- Chapter 14 Unresponsible Mother
- Chapter 15 Long-term Meat Coupons
- Chapter 16 Tighten your belt to live
- Chapter 17 Private Little Treasury
- Chapter 18 Little Saving At Home
- Chapter 19 Number one wealth dissipating woman
- Chapter 20 Pan-fried sweet potato cake
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report