You’re Reading “An Owl's Rise” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
Evelyn had a normal happy life until the untimely death of her mother. Her loving father soon became an abusive drunk that would constantly beat her and her older brother Mason. After years of abuse one day Evelyn and Mason managed to escape the terror of their father, when Evelyn finally snapped and killed him.
Unfortunately, even though they escaped their rotten father, their lives came to a violent and early end at the hands of a cruel fate.
However, when Evelyn woke up after dying, she found herself in a dark damp place. And when she broke free from what confines her, she finds herself reborn as an owl.
Follow along as Evelyn lives her second life as an owl in a world of magic and mystery, as she aims to rise up and become the strongest. So, no one can ever dictate her fate again.
- Chapter 1 1 Hatching
- Chapter 2 2 New Family
- Chapter 3 3 The Dangerous Floor Of The Forest
- Chapter 4 4 Back To Safety
- Chapter 5 5 First Flight And The Magic Stone
- Chapter 6 6 The Trap
- Chapter 7 7 Fleeing From The Humans
- Chapter 8 8 Evelyn’s Father Vs The Human Hunters
- Chapter 9 9 Fight For Their Lives
- Chapter 10 10 The Facility
- Chapter 11 11 Evelyn’s Escape
- Chapter 12 12 Experiment Begins
- Chapter 13 13 (Spoiler, Title At The Bottom Of The )
- Chapter 14 14 Rage
- Chapter 15 15 New Favorite Test Subject
- Chapter 16 16 Days Of Experimentation
- Chapter 17 17 Comeuppance
- Chapter 18 18 Aftermath
- Chapter 19 19 Evelyn’s Evolution
- Chapter 20 20 New Powers
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report