You’re Reading “After My Rebirth, I Escaped My Marriage” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
When Lin Gantang was reborn, the priest was just asking her, “Do you agree to take him as your lawfully wedded husband? To be loyal to him regardless of sickness or health, wealth or poverty, until death do you apart?”
The tragedy of her previous life began with her deep love for Gu Mou, so Lin Gantang replied, “I won’t.”
The guests were in an uproar.
Everyone knew that Wen Yanqing had loved Lin Gantang for a solid eight years, but she had never once looked back at him. He wasn’t the groom, so Wen Yanqing left with a heavy heart and ventured far away.
However, he later learned that the bride had fled the wedding.
Lin Gantang had countless ways to salvage the fading relationships with her loved ones and friends, but she didn’t know what to do when it came to Wen Yanqing, the one she had deceived, humiliated, and trampled upon his sincerity.
Lin Gantang said, “It’s so difficult. I can’t possibly give myself to him in exchange for everything I’ve done to him, can I?”
Wen Yanqing responded, “Why not? That’s all I wish for.”
- Chapter 1: I’m Not Willing
- Chapter 2: I’m Begging You
- Chapter 3: Get Lost
- Chapter 4: No Need to Go
- Chapter 5: Let Him Go
- Chapter 6: Do You Have Any Manners
- Chapter 7: Wen Yanqing Loves Her
- Chapter 8: At least I Still Have a Chance
- Chapter 9: What Is Your Relationship With Him?
- Chapter 10: But They’re Not You
- Chapter 11: Is She Caring About Her?
- Chapter 12: His Love Is Like Water
- Chapter 13: She’s Mine
- Chapter 14: Wen Yanqing Only Likes One Person
- Chapter 15: I’ll Lend It to You
- Chapter 16: Do You Want to Come Over Now and Confess?
- Chapter 17: Who Are You Keeping Your Chastity For
- Chapter 18: As You Wish
- Chapter 19: Did They Really Break Up?
- Chapter 20: The More She Thought About It, the More Tempted She Was
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report